Here I am...

...this is me...

My phone is running out of battery but I have just done one thing I have been thinking about for a while: downloaded Blogger to blog once more. Other life stuff took over for a while...well...longer than a while...one and a half years to be precise. Lots of happy life stuff has happened between then and now but thanks to discovering the world of Laurajonesillustrator, an ex-colleague (*sob*), and, as it turns out, a soon-to-be-published illustrator, here I am.

Yes, I read a blogpost about how to restart blogging and I am happy to say that the advice was: just write. I don't know what I will write about, but I will write. The cheesy '30 days to a habit' kind of writing...32 days actually. My aim is to write a blog a day throughout July and see what happens (so including this post, that makes 32 days).

My thumbs feel a bit rusty as I tap away; my knees are a bit tired from cycling to and from work in the heat; and I am using my precious Netflix time to write this instead of watching the next episode of 24 (we've made it to season 6!), but, it is done, my first post of 2021.

In the words of Bryan Adams..that wise old man..."Here I am, this is me, there's no where else on earth I'd rather be...".


Comments

Popular Posts