Today I have...

...done many things.  They are outlined below!

Today I have:
  •  got-up close enough to my ETG (estimated time of get-up, which is 10 minutes after my second alarm).
  • discovered an AWESOME market, Monday mornings, at the Stadium (I say discovered, more told about it so I went!).  It sells everything - food, clothes, tools, pots and pans, wool, material, shoes etc.
  • carried a large piece of cardboard in pretty strong wind, to the bus stop.  Then glared at anybody on the bus who dared to touch said piece of cardboard.  (I am so glad I can cycle to work, as long as big bits of cardboard do not become a regular item to take to work!) 
  • actually discovered that the number 14 bus is not a sneaky shortcut home after work.  In fact it goes past the stop at work twice, in the same direction, but with 2 different destinations.  Work that one out!
  • booked my flights for a return to England, yay! (23rd-30th December if anyone's interested)
  • eaten my dinner at 10:15pm because I was watching "Jersey Shore in Italy".  I have no clue what was going on, none whatsoever.  And it wasn't dubbed, oh no, it was the original voices of the "people" with Italian subtitles.  I think the only words these "people" know are swear words.  
  • had blue paint on my calf since 2pm and I've only just washed it off....nine and a half hours later.

Comments

  1. Forgot to say that Ruth recommends antizanzarra to keep the mossies at bay! It is a coil thing that you burn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those coil things! People used to bring them to restaurants when they were sitting outside during the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura!! I told you about the number 14! Can't believe you forgot! Avoid it like the plague.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I've always been known to have to try something out for myself even if someone's told me not too, it was a very interesting bus ride though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts