Recent Recipes

Every so often I get my bake on, or I have to be creative with meals to use what's in the fridge or cupboard.

I have always loved cottage cheese, ever since I was young. This recipe stopped me eating the whole pot in one go! I halved the quantities which made six, the perfect amount for H and I. 

After getting home after an 11-hour working day, I typed in 'bresaola gorgonzola recipes' into my search engine and found this recipe. The only thing is I highly recommend reserving it for lunch, especially if you are sensitive to cheese before bed, as I had the worst nightmare I've had in a long time the night I ate it! Still, it is very yummy and very quick as everything can be prepared in the time it takes to boil the spaghetti (I'm afraid English readers will need to translate it).

Finally, H wanted a cake, a chocolate cake, so, with only semolina or chickpea flour left in big quantities in the cupboard, I went with this recipe. Quick, easy and a good option for when there are no eggs in the house!

Comments

Popular Posts