3 birds...

...1 stone, score!

I took the reading/writing and listening sections of my Italian test today.  I'm feeling quietly confident.  I mean, I completed the reading/writing part in one hour with one hour left.  When the invigilator noticed me joining up all the little dots on the front of the test paper she handed me a sheet of A4.  It was very kind of her as I was then able to spend the rest of the 45 minutes mind-mapping the observations I need to take for my Masters and I was able to note down the reasons why a mini-ethnographic approach is appropriate to investigate my research focus of a sociocultural paradigm.

Tomorrow morning I have the spoken part of the exam.  We've not had so much practice of that in the lessons but we do get a bit of time to prepare before hand.   It's a busy week!

Ah yeh, forgot to add that during the listening test we had CD player issues and had to re-listen to some of the exam because it kept skipping or going ridiculously fast like when a tape would be nearing it's end in the tape player.  At points I couldn't stop grinning at the hilarity.  Classic.

I should probably listen to some thing 'Italian' rather than update my blog in English, erm......

Comments

Popular Posts