Stop and Start

I need to stop spending money and start studying. Simples.

If this does not happen I will:

A. Be unable to afford to go to Naples for Christmas
B. Not be able to travel to see the people I want to see when I am in England.
C. Be spending 9 days at Stansted airport...or alternatively walking to Portsmouth and then swimming to the Island which, although I could do, I wouldn't be able to buy anything to eat and probably drown in the Solent as my walking skills are far beyond my swimming capabilities.
D. Spend my Christmas fretting over big words like 'epistomology' and 'ontology' even though I now possess a basic understanding of the meaning of these words independently, deciphering what the hell they are compared to Education theories is a very different matter.

So. There we have it. If you don't attend my Italian School, my piano lessons, kick boxing sessions, meetup or live/work with me, it is highly unlikely that you will see me until 2013....sorry!

Comments

Popular Posts