The Wedding

Two of my best mates got married today. Everything went perfectly (except the missing pashminas...) and the Bride and Groom looked stunning all day. I truly am very lucky to have a group of friends who support, advise, and share the things thatwould be a burden without them.

If everyday was like today Life would be a breeze!! It's my friends like today's Bride and Groom that make me miss England a lot. I love my friends and Pescara can be tough without them. However today also ahowed me that it doesn't matter where you are in the World, the people you meet that are worth keeping close will go above and beyond what you expect.

One thing that definitely would've made the day just a little bit more comfortable for me would've been "tit-tape". The super-strength, double sided sticky tape may have assisted in keeping my dress in place. Thankfully there were no major wardrobe malfunctions, just a lift and tuck here and there by various kind assistants!

Comments

Popular Posts