One reason I'll miss my current apartment...

...is that when I have a 20ft long room I can truly make use of the space: to dance.  

Somewhere in the world, there are a few copies of a video I made for a friend to cheer her up.  This video is of me dancing...pretty darn well in my opinion...to the song Gimme Dat Ding by The Pipkins.  This song is used by John Cage, a character in the TV series Ally McBeal, as his "Angry Dance".  Now.  I must say that the character of John Cage is one I am rather fond of...in particular the dancing. 

My current room might have a sloping ceiling, be freezing in the Winter and sweltering in the Summer.  It doesn't have a door and there's only skylights, no windows.  But...when I want to dance like a crazy person, it's perfect...there's enough space to fling my arms and legs around in every single direction.

Comments

Popular Posts