Tuesday Tune 10-01-2012

A friend posted this on Facebook yesterday.  And since my first listen, many other people have shared it as well.  Hopefully you'll see why.

The song is a cover of Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye (original is here).  If you don't already know, these serious people, and fab collaborators, are Walk off the Earth.

 


On a more random note.  I get sent something called The Word for You Today to help me structure my bible reading/to use as a daily devotional.  However today I get my latest one and it’s the teenage version...Word 4U 2Day.  I only “upgraded” to the adult one when I moved to Italy so I was a bit annoyed.  Then I saw Includes FREE poster pullout emblazoned on the front (I’m sure the adult one doesn’t do such shameless advertising to get people to read it).  I flick through and.... 

Be still and know that I am GOD.    Psalm 46:10

I really needed that reminder today.  I don't know why but things just haven't felt right all day.  But hey ho, things are back on top.  Got scrabble, pizza, beer and scones as this evenings entertainment!!!

(Oh yeh, if you're interested, there's some cool bible quotey posters here: http://typographicverses.com/)

Comments

Popular Posts