The jaw is back in town.

Yep...still got legs covered in ruddy bites but hey ho, I'm sure eventually every single mosquito will have bitten me and then be bored.

So.  If you knew me before discovering this little gem of a blog you may have known I have an "issue" with my jaw.  Basically my left-hand TMJ joint in my jaw is where all my stress is harboured and therefore it can sometimes mean the movement of my jaw is restricted.  For example; when eating celery (a somewhat chewy and crunchy vegetable) it can get stuck or worse still, crack, which it did today.  Therefore aim 1 of the following week to sort out a doctor to see if the Italian healthcare can help me out without having to turn to a chiropractor as I did in London.

You'll be pleased to hear I actually have a few days off work over Christmas.  In fact it means I will be in England for a week, which is a lot longer than I was expecting.  This contributes to aim 2 of this week: book my flight home.  I am eager to do so now so that I can get flights for a reasonable price and let the parents know so that a boat can be booked if they choose to collect me from the airport.  Alternatively, I can book the relevant public transport in advance if needs be.

I now have the use of a bike that has been kindly been lent to me (thank you!).  So now I am able to get out and about a lot quicker, like to work.  The buses are pretty good here but some of the routes I need to use take ages because they go round all of the houses.  This leads to aim 3 of the week, start the search for my own bike.  As I am intending to stay here for a while it makes sense to get my own bike.  So if anybody knows anyone that has a bike for sale, within Pescara of course, that works (without having to stay in one gear the whole time...or putting your feet down to brake) then let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts