Holiday Day 3 and 4

I've moved to Holiday Inn Express Windsor which is nearer Heathrow ready for tomorrow's flight, a real bed, rather than an airbed in a tent that's too small for me.

Day 3
After packing up the tents etc. three quarters of my family headed to meet the last quarter for a pub lunch.  Then my Mum and I were left to our own devices to find the Holiday Inn and we ended up popping into Windsor where Mum bought some new shoes!

Day 4: Legoland!
It was my fourth time going to Legoland and I loved it.  Two of my best friends joined my Mum and I as we looked at the Miniland (buildings made of lego from all over the place),  we watched the pirate stunt show whilst we are lunch and I queued for half an hour to use a digger for 3 minutes... At the end of the day my Mum and I sat like big kids and made an eagle together.  All in all a very ' big kid' day!!

Comments

Popular Posts