Life is beautiful

Today I found out a friend of mine, at the age of 28, died from a heart attack. 


My friends are my life line, always have been and always will be. 

If it hadn't been for another friend I would've found out this news through Facebook and I would not have been able to personally tell my other friend before she saw Facebook.   I know, as a Christian, that Harriet is not the one who is suffering but those she has left behind and so I just really hope, and pray, that all her friends and family have friends like I have: Friends that make life beautiful.  Friends that support and smile with you through the crap.  Friends that hate you for silly things but love you for the great.  Friends that put up with the nonsense that we put on ourselves.  Those kinds of friends.

So in light of this heart breaking news I have to thank you all.  My friends rock.

You kick arse Miss. Harriet Ward :-)
29/10/1985 - 31/10/2013

Comments

Popular Posts