What do you want for Christmas?

I was on Skype to my Mum and I asked her what Dad would like for Christmas.  I bet your wish list isn't as exciting as his...

set of stubby spanners (metric)
molegrips individual or set
hat and gloves set
Robbie Williams CD
plumbers parrot nose grips
carpenters pencils [that was enhanced by a picture to ensure we know that carpenters pencils are FLAT] tyre and tube for my bike (atb)

There are only three things on that list I am able to visualise without seeing my Dad running around the garden with a pair of really "grippy" gloves, waiting for a "mole" to pop up from it's mole-hill...

...which brings me on to the Christmas plans.  I hope you all have lots of warm and tingly Christmas plans ahead.  My traditional Christmas has been delayed until the 30th December when I am in England with my family.  For the "real" day itself I will be in Naples, chilling with the flatmate and her family.  A very different Christmas but one that I'm sure will never be forgotten!  Watch this space to find out the antics Christmas brings this year.

Now, what shall I get my Dad for Christmas...and brother for that matter?!

Comments

  1. That is a pretty good list, not that disimilar from mine actually...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you the other day. It seems some supermarkets offer a Christmas Wrapping service and in one supermarket the girl was using cellophane. You know, so it's see through. Utterly pointless! Both a waste of cellophane and of the surprise!

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura
    Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful time in Naples.
    Much love from all your Tuesday Group friends.
    Alisonxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I miss Tuesday group a lot, you truly are irreplaceable. Sending my love to all of you. Happy Christmas! x x x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts