Storms and Dramas

One thing I've sometimes found amazing about my Italian life is that it's much more...dramatic.

When there's rain, there's a lot of rain...a massive downpour in 15 minutes or one continuous shower for a day. And it was the same with the snow in the beginning of the year. Even right now there is a storm rattling around the sky, it's loud, and furious, and sometimes a bit scary! Nothing like the little flash and small thump of thunder that consists of a "normal" English storm. I think each rain drop is in competition with the others to see who can fall the fastest..."These are my two drops of rain...", a poem by A. A. Milne comes to mind!

I either have nothing to do or everything to do. For instance my Masters, piano lessons AND Italian school all start within a week of each other. I've had every morning to my self since returning and now, by the end of next week, every morning has a schedule!

I am not complaining, oh no no, I'm enjoying every minute of the adventure :-)

Comments

Popular Posts