Watching the World go by...

I like people watching and doing nothing. 

Right now I'm sitting on the balcony watching the world go by, hoping that when I decide to go to sleep my legs haven't seized after kickboxing and I'll be able to walk to my bedroom, or it'll be a long night!

Anyway, the reason for this post is that man there...right there...in the apartment block opposite...that's to the right of the tree.  He's leaning out of the window...a netbook in one hand...and with the other hand...he's typing!

My guess is there's an unsecured wi-fi network that he can't access from inside his room. Hopefully it's just a bit of social-networking before bed.

Then there's the couple over there; one block back and one to the right. One of them leant out of the window whilst the other poked something on the wall from the balcony, with a broom. It doesn't look like a TV aerial, maybe it's a pipe for a heater and rattles inside so they're making some minor adjustments.

Dammit, if only I had a pair of binoculars...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts