A very dangerous discovery

There's a Gelateria five minutes from my bed, yep, the bed in my room.

It takes five minutes to walk through my apartment, down the stairs, across my estate, over the road and into the Gelateria. It is amazing.
 
What is truly amazing is that the ice-cream is actually very good. I went for the first time today and bought a medium cup of three flavours: dark chocolate, Kinder Pingùi (milk ice-cream and kinder chocolate I think) and vanilla. There was a good selection of fruit and sweet flavoured ice-creams but no mint (today at least). I was impressed.  I'd give it a good 4.5 out of 5, with it missing out on the 5 because a medium portion was €2.20 where as in Tiziano it's €2.00. The portion size was good, the cup was plastic rather than paper (which might explain the price), the ice-cream had a smooth texture with a clear distinction between each flavour and the cream on top was good quality.

Maybe I should start a Gelateria review section, I go to enough of them!!

Comments

Popular Posts