And so...

...it's Friday morning and that means I have 5 days to go until my epic return to Engerland begins!

One night at the bro's, four nights in a tent, two nights in the Capital, two nights with a best mate, two nights for a Wedding, eleven nights at home, four nights with the other best mate and BAM, a flight back to Pescara. The End.

I am quite excited.

But returning to things that have happened recently I've been pretty busy; here, there and everywhere...I've organised a Meetup. I saw Paolo Nutini and danced my socks off practically on my own.  I've had many aperitivo's with many people in different places. I've visited Scanno and swam in a lake.   I rediscovered Buddy Holly.  I've decided that finding a Beach club with a decent DJ is a mission.   I've spoken to six people on Skype.  I have eaten ice-cream at various times in the day.  I've had people tell me I'm tanned, and others tell me I'm not.  I've fallen asleep before midnight only once in a week.  And the other day, I had a nap.

5 days!


Comments

Popular Posts