2 posts, 1 night, here's why...

...1) I sorted out being able to email in a post to my blog. 2) This evening was bizarre.

I went for dinner with my self defence classmates, a sort of "end of course" celebration even though it's been decided the course will continue. The Maestro for the course literally calls me "England" or "English", I think he's amazed I go to the classes as they are wholly Italian. Nothing English at all!
After a few courses of the dinner I talked to the lady opposite me. It turns out she saw me at work today. Of course it was when I was ushering the children to the sea all holding a green rope as a walking bus. Random.
Then, to top it all, once the football had finished, the photo's had been taken and I'd had my ice-cream fix at my new fav. Bibo, I cycled home. However, on my way, I heard some kind Italian boys say "Get the bicycle..." followed by a crack/splat behind me, and another infront shortly after. I'm glad to say I survived my first "egg-ing" with no direct hits. PHEW!

Comments

Popular Posts