The Parents...

...are here!

So far we have been for arrosticini (a typical dish of this area), pizza, and been bowling.  Mum has managed to cook a Meat Ragu, which was scrummy, whilst Dad is on his second Ian Rankin book of the holiday.  He managed one in one day.

Tonight I am cooking mushroom pancakes for dinner, with my housemate providing "egg drop" soup for starters.  Tomorrow we will visit a friend and his parrots as Mum has heard so much about them, plus I need to learn how not to kill them when I look after them later on this month.  So it's all go, go, go.

The aims of my week this week are all money related: get a credit card (so internet shopping is easier) and sort out a decent mobile contract so that I don't have to keep topping up my blasted phone.  It really is a pain to be back on pay-as-you-go.  Oh and if I find a decent dual SIM phone on the way that would be a bonus!  Can you tell I got paid?!...

Comments

Popular Posts