Gigglefests

There have been a few little things that I've said/done that have made me laugh (and others laugh when I've shared the hilarity).

Gigglefest 1:  I am in the bar just round the corner from my house.  I am with another English speaking girl.  I am buying bus tickets:

"Tu sei un biglietto per l'autobus."  The girl looks at me, with a very puzzled look.

"Un biglietto per l'autobus."  I repeat feeling confused as I thought my Italian was improving.  She smiles and realises what I want and I proceed to purchase 4 tickets.

Two hours later we are eating lunch, on a park bench, opposite work.  Lunch is a "Lidl Lunch" consisting of ciabatta, salami, sliced cheese, a packet of lettuce and Freeway Cola.  It suddenly dawns on me the hilarity of the earlier situation.

"Tu sei un bigletto per l'autobus."  Yep...I told the girl in the bar...."You are a bus ticket." 

Gigglefest 2:  I have been looking at new excercises that I can do at home to stop all the yummy Italian food I am eating spoil the size of my midriff.  Please try and imagine me (or maybe not), in my room, wearing trackie bottoms, a novelty jumper; the one that cost a Euro from the market, in my bedroom doing this whilst laughing hysterically...

 

"Upper body comes up, lower body comes up...BAM you just wanna pump them out..."

*cough* or not.....

Comments

  1. That's superb. I asked a woman in Paris if she was a ticket to an art gallery. I was quite taken aback by her "non" until I realised what had gone wrong. Amazing video - I'm not sure that will ever happen to my body, but I'm entertained by the idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts