hooray!

Thank you to those of you that have "made contact" recently.  I am feeling a lot happier with my situation and have woken to the realisation that I am ruddy lucky to be here, yep, I woke at 11am.  Could not have done that on a Thursday in London!  So just thought I'd put a more cheerier note here to make sure everyone knows I am ok. 

I played the guitar last night with my very own homemade capo (a hairband and plastic pen) and have been practising my bar chords.  Now my fingers are quite tender but I have improved, a little bit!  And I've been making the most of being able to listen to Belle and Sebastian over and over again as I think previously Eva may have got a *little* annoyed at that.  Love it!

So all in all....just going to try and take everything in my stride.  I know where people are if I need them and in the mean time I will follow this little snippet of advice:
Enjoy having some peace and quiet and prepare yourself  for the rush of invitations that will be coming your way in the future.
Good call Alison, thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts