Apologies...

...but today has been very strange and I fear that if I write too much I will only upset myself so I will be brief.

Eva left today.  So I am now officially living in an Italian apartment by myself with a very scratchy understanding of Italian.  I have a few people at work that I hope will become friends but at this moment in time 3 weeks has not been enough time to make friendships.  It's not exactly the position I was expecting to be in when I originally left London a month ago.

Thankfully I am a strong believer in the saying "things always get worse before they get better" and have proven this statement to be true many times in the past.  One day I will read this post back and nod that it did, in fact, get better.  Here's hoping anyway!

P.S.  for all you teachers it seems that the "full moon" effect on children/classes can be found it Italy as well!

Comments

Popular Posts