Angry Birds...

Angry Birds is soooo frustrating!  But it is saving me from going too insane.  Work is in full swing and the reality of the challenge has landed, yay! 

I went to Auchan today (big supermarket near the airport).  Yep.  I bought three types of cheese and two bottles of syrup.  Try that for a random shop!  After my "weekly" shop on Tuesday, I kept opening the fridge looking for things that weren't there so I gave in and went and got the extra supplies: cream cheese (Philadelphia styleee), Emmental (ready to make cauliflower cheese), Mozarella, Orange flavoured syrup and Grenadine flavoured syrup (a very expensive but the only equivalent I know of squash that exists here).

So on that note if anybody has any Robinson's squash going spare, Marmite or Lea & Perins please put it in a box labelled LAURA and either post it over (hmmm...not the best plan) or bring it with you on your next visit.......oh yeh, and the PG tips...

Comments

Popular Posts