The good, the bad and the ugly...

Today was a day that can be divided into three as the title suggests.  The good being buying a guitar, the bad being Mum returning to the Isle of Wight and the ugly being the beauty of a bruise I got from walking into a bus shelter.  (The bus shelter had a side missing and nothing to show the BIG METAL BAR at the bottom which would've originally held glass!)  So in honour of this day I dedicate today to photos (and videos) of stuff.  Enjoy!
The good...(thank you to everyone who gave me euros for my birthday, this is what I bought!)



The bad (Mum leaving) is just too bad, so instead here's a video of "fontana delle 99 cannelle" in L'Aquila that we saw yesterday.
The ugly...(the bruise is on the right leg, just above the ankle...also, check out my tan!!!!...of my right foot!)






P.S. We made fishcakes for dinner!

Comments

Popular Posts